Indoor Air Quality: Duct Cleaning Service
With the purchase of a new home or previously owned home, the new residents may develop health problems from unknown indoor air quality factors. Perhaps due to the previous occupants’ cat or dog hair, or sometimes with new construction, the buildup of sheet rock dust during sanding. If when the system is turned on the house smells musty, dirty, or stale, air duct cleaning can be the answer to resolving these hidden problems.
Ambient Air uses the latest state-of-the-art portable vacuum with forceful HEPA-AIRE® filtration Systems by Abatement Technologies, Inc. the leader in the industry. We also suggest we perform a through coil cleaning. We all know how expensive electric bills can get in the summer, so improving efficiency is very important! Coil cleaning is not a nice or easy job. Most heating and cooling repairmen don’t want to mess with it and therefore will not even offer the service. Our licensed Heating and Cooling Technicians look forward to serving your air needs!
From the Industry Leader – Abatement Technologies®
Abatement Technologies high-performance air duct cleaning equipment and specialty tools physically remove dirt, debris
and other contaminants from commercial and residential duct work systems. These exceptionally portable, HEPA-filtered air duct cleaning vacuums are designed to help duct cleaning professionals clean HVAC duct systems faster and more efficiently.
If you’re still unsure cleaning your ducts is necessary here are “signs and indications”:
- – When cleaning, you need to sweep and dust your furniture more than usual.
- – After cleaning, there’s still left over dust floating around the house that you can see.
- – After or during sleep you experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
- – Rooms in your house have little or no air flow coming from the vents.
- – You’re constantly getting sick or are experiencing more allergies than usual .
- – When you turn on the furnace or air conditioner there is a musty or stale odor .
- – You’re experiencing signs of sickness: fatigue, headache, sneezing, stuffy or running nose, irritability, nausea, dry or burning sensation in eyes, nose and throat.